Wednesday 20 October 2010

je ne regrette rien...



Today has been a lazy kind of day, so I thought I'd do a quick blog so that I've accomplished something ... but I have no regrets about being a bit lazy - sometimes it's good to just step back for a while...

Anway, here are some more haikus I wrote a while ago:

Listening to the clock
Time's slowly slipping away
But where does it go?

~~~

I loved you so much
Even when it turned to hate
But now it's too late.

~~~

Your hand on my face
In a brief stolen moment -
A tender embrace...

~~~



ah, life is so bittersweet, isn't it... ho-hum...

Anyway, getting back to the theme of regrets, I just want to say - make the most of every moment - if there's something you want to do, or say, then do it or say it!
But if you don't, then don't go beating yourself up over it. Life is too short to have regrets.
If you didn't do or say something when you had the chance, maybe you didn't want it enough - if you had wanted it enough, you surely would have done it or said it.

Regardless, we can learn from the experience, and make a point of making the most of future opportunities.
For me, part of the learning process is to write about it - usually in my journal - and to spend a little time reflecting on it - and then I (try to!) let go and move on...

Finally, here's a little video (not by me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.