Sunday 20 March 2011

Today, tomorrow, sometime, never...

Yesterday: Clouds through my kitchen window
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore


Last night: 'Supermoon' and sea
And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

This morning...


Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
~ Jimi Hendrix

I haven't written a blog for a while - I'll maybe write more about this later, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share some of my latest photos and a few quotes...

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and 
          the stars; you have a right to be here.
                                                                     - Desiderata 

6 comments:

  1. nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some sea pictures on my camera now!! :)

    Will post them on Facebook later

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, lovely to hear from you David - hope you had a lovely time - welcome home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice entry, nice pictures. Keep up the good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, thank you so much Arif! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.