Friday 6 January 2012

Trust...


Hello and happy new year! 

The start of a new year is a good time of year to decide upon a mantra or affirmation for the year; a simple phrase or saying that you can repeat to yourself regularly; maybe at the start and end of each day. 'Trust', for example, might be a good theme to choose. Even that one word would do. Trust. 

One of the essential ingredients of a good relationships is trust. Our relationships with others are based on the relationship that we have with ourselves, so if you trust yourself, it goes to follow that you'll trust others in your life; therefore the relationships you have with others will also be based on the firm foundation of trust. 

I trust...
I trust life...
I trust myself...
I trust the process;
I trust the journey...
I trust my inner wisdom; my inner voice... 
I trust my inner guidance.
I trust the universe...
I trust.
I have patience...
I trust.
All will be well;
I know.
I trust.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.