Monday 10 August 2009

Love Life ... Live Love ...

Hello again,
Well, it's been a while since I last posted a blog - I've been rushed off my feet! Here is something I wrote earlier - thought I'd share it with you. Comments welcome, as always!
Thank you for reading!

Love Life ... Live Love ...

L ife is for loving and living and
O pening up – to yourself and to others and to all possibilities - and
V owing to love yourself first and foremost. Love (and life) is about
E njoying the journey- & learning from the wrong turns, dead ends & bumps & scrapes along the way...

L ove is letting go ... of fear, of past hurts, and of
I deas of what love ‘should’ be... Love is
F eeling a million different things at once...
E mbracing ... life... love ... each other, & the experience. Love is enjoying the journey, and learning from the bumps and scrapes along the way ...

Live, love and enjoy the journey; come what may.

©Alison Brown 2009

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You are such a bright light of hope. As this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you so much Jim - lovely to hear from you again. Hope you're well!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.