Sunday 26 April 2009

A Daily Reflection

Early morning sunlight meets the sea...




I vow to remember that today is a new day

Full of new beginnings and fresh moments

Today, I will not cling to events of yesterday nor yesteryear

But stay connected with what today brings.

I will not madly pursue my desires at the expense of others

Nor flee from challenging tasks.

I will remain true to the unfolding process of today

Without losing myself in thoughts of what was or what might be.

I will treat today with awareness and sensitivity

Even in the most ordinary of tasks.

I will apply myself wholeheartedly to the fullness of today

For I know that today holds the resource for authenticity.


By Christopher Titmuss



Hope you like this as much as I do!

  • In what ways are you going to apply yourself wholeheartedly to today?

  • In what ways are you going to be authentic today?



... I'm going to take some time out to walk, reflect, write a little, and be in nature ...

Hope you have a lovely, fulfilling day, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.